1. Placing bid needs to freeze 20% of the bid amount as deposit, and deposit will be automatically unfreeze when your bid is exceeded by others.
2. Within 5 minutes before auction closed, in order to ensure fairness, if there is a new bid, auction closed time will be automatically delayed by 0-10 minutes until there is no new bid.
3. Due to fluctuations in actual auction closed time, bid in the last 3 minutes cannot be guaranteed to be valid, please make sure to place bid before the last 3 minutes.
4. Description of external bid: it is the bid of external platform users. Sometimes external bids do not according to bid increment (or the same with current bid but leads). This is caused by proxy bid on external platforms, which is a normal phenomenon.
5. Proxy bid: when your actual bid is higher than current highest bid, system will still bid for you at current highest bid. If no one bids, you will win auction directly; if someone bids, system will automatically bid for you until your proxy bid is exceeded.
6. How to set the proxy bid: directly place bid, system will only increase bid for you by bid increment, and the higher part will be automatically set as proxy bid.
7. Remaining time display: "closed soon" means internal auction closed, but external auction is not closed yet, there may be new bids from external platform, please stay tuned until auction closed.
8. The bid price of domain auction is subject to the one displayed on VSname when you place bid, and the display on other sites is not synchronized with VSname.
Auction Won Fee
1. After you won the auction, system will automatically deduct corresponding amount from your available balance. [If your account balance is insufficient, please make it up within 72 hours, otherwise it will be handled as a breach of agreement! ]
2. After the fee is paid, the domain name is automatically transferred to your account, and you can manage and resolve domain name here; [domain can be freely transferred out after 60 days from registration date]
It is impossible for any system to be 100% perfect. We try to reduce failure rate as much as possible and keep it within one ten thousandth. If due to our own problems, the user should win bid but did not get it, we will apologize and compensate 100 US dollars.
1. The domain auction on VSname are initiated by all overseas agents registrars, not by VSname.
2. If auction lost due to irresistible factors (such as server is powered off, network is disconnected, server is attacked, auction initiator cannot deliver domain name, auction initiator cannot connect, etc.), VSname does not bear any economic and legal responsibility;
3. Since domain names of auction are basically pendingdelete domain names, we cannot determine whether the domain name is intercepted by third-party software or national firewalls. Before auction, you must judge by yourself. If the third-party interception causes problems, VSname will not bear any economic and legal responsibility!
4. We will not be responsible for domain delivery failure caused by auction initiator, but the deducted amount will be refunded to you.
5. Due to the particularity of agent auction platform, no breach of agreement is allowed for domain auction on VSname. Please bid calmly and rationally within your reasonable budget.
6. Treatment of breach of agreement: freeze your account and all domain names under your account. If you do not contact us within 7 days, we has right to publicly auction all domain names under your account, and the deducted fees are non-refundable!
7. Please do not use auction won domain for illegal websites such as phishing and scams. If found, we will block the domain name, your account, and the fee will not be refunded. Thank you for your cooperation!
8. VSname does not bear all economic and legal responsibilities caused by domain auction;
9. If you do not agree with these rules, please do not bid. Once bid, it cannot be revoked and means that you have agreed to all above rules!